NEW JERSEY'S 3500 CONTAMINATED SITES SHOW TOXINS IN 500+ WATER SYSTEMS
There are about 3,500 contaminated sites that affect groundwater near drinking water wells and reports show toxins in over 500 water systems in the state.
There were 11 chemicals that DWQI was going to nominate for new standards based on scientific research in 2010. Weve been waiting 10 years for these recommendations to come into effect, and there are about 500 chemicals that the DEP hasnt even begun to look at. Emerging chemicals have a big impact on health and we havent even started looking at those.
The state has also failed to deal with toxic sites or contaminants in our water. There are about 3,500 contaminated sites that affect groundwater near ...
So FIVE BIG POINTS pop up about this
1) New Jersey can't comply with present contaminates limit regulationsbecause there are delays, budget problems.
2) What are New Jersey Citizens supposed to drinkbottled water ?, what to prepare foods and cook with ? make ice ? while waiting for "better" ???
3) This article is focused only on the specific contamination and not the "totality" of the other dissolved under-regulated and non-regulated contaminates including human and animal pharma.
4) Now that you know this, would you buy a filter that continually allows your family to consume contaminatesor invest in an Aquathin that removes all contaminates to the very best possible capacityfor generations !!!
5) New Jersey Aquathin Customers don't drink "regulated contaminatednor any other under regulated or unregulated contaminates" in their drinking water !!!
AQUATHIN WE OBSESS OVER HIGHEST QUALITY OF WATER & CUSTOMER SATISFACTION40 YEARS PURE EXCELLENCE
A FREE SERVICE FROM AQUATHIN TECH SUPPORT NEWS WIRES !!!
I LOVE MY AQUATHIN ! AND REMEMBER, THE NEXT BEST THING TO OWNING AN AQUATHIN IS RECOMMENDING ONE TO A FRIEND !!
Let me know what you AquathinK !
Warmest regards to all...as well, your comments are always welcome and very much appreciated.
For More Information About Aquathin, click